Whether you are just starting your blog, dabbling in the blogosphere or wanting to take your blog to the next level, social media is a critical component to building a fan base and driving readers to your blog.
In this group discussion, Ty Godwin from SeekingBostonMarathon.com will share his experience in building his blog and just as important, what he has learned from fellow bloggers. This is an interactive session designed to share ideas about what works and what doesn’t in social media and ambassadorships.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Preferred social media channel? (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ambassadorships, giveaways, and sponsors.
- “Stickiness” of WordPress vs. Blogger.
- Effectiveness of email and other tools.
- Twitter chats.
- The ratio game: To follow or not to follow.
- How to engage readers in posts.
- Does anyone use Google Plus?
Can’t believe Fitbloggin’ is almost here! This session will be a fun one!