We’re excited to introduce the first social media team for Fitbloggin’s Facebook and Twitter channels. As the conference continues to grow, we want to make sure we’re staying as connected with everyone as possible. So these 16 men and women will become the voice of Fitbloggin’, and we couldn’t be happier about it.
- Sarah Scott — losingweightandhavingfun.com
- Elizabeth Paul — priorfatgirl.com
- Heather Damron — shrinkingkitchen.com
- Monica Darduini — runbangrun.blogspot.com
- Jill Grunenwald — theyearofthephoenix.com
- Schnelle Acevedo — brooklynactivemama.com
- Denise Fears — almasdays.com
- Renee Shortz — www.lowfatpie.com/blog
- Meredith McDonald — merbear.net
- Stephanie Suire — foodandfitness4real.com
- Martinus Evans — 300poundsandrunning.com
- Alyssa Curran — doublechindiary.com
- Christie O’Sullivan — christieo.com
- Nathan MacDonald — theffkid.com
- Brandi Koskie — here, there, and everywhere!
You can follow everyone here on our team Twitter list.
Congratulations to all and can’t wait to see tweets