Speaker applications are now open and will remain open until November 15, 2015, at midnight ET. This year, as always, we are doing things a little differently. We are looking for submissions in the following categories:
- Business of Blogging
- Tech for the Blog Newbie
- Small Group Discussions (very focused, niche topics covering anything from weight loss to fitness to social media)
We are looking for presentations with clearly defined objectives and specific takeaways for attendees. Please do not submit a one-sentence general concept. If you want us to seriously consider your application, take the time to articulate how your idea benefits the conference and why you are the perfect person to present it.
Here are some topics specifically requested from last year’s post-conference survey:
- Food-prep ideas for healthy eating
- Body image
- Nutrition/healthy eating
- How to be a better writer
- Nutrition for runners/athletes
- How to get published — literary agents welcome!
- Media kits for the newbie who doesn’t yet have a big reach
- How to start down the Paleo path
- Good running form and race prep
- How to change your blog focus/rebranding
- Engagement techniques
A few things to note before you apply:
- This is NOT the application for the Ignite Fitness keynote presentation; we will have a separate application for that in coming weeks.
- Applications will be accepted until November 15, and we will reach out to speakers in early December. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we will not be able to reply to everyone. Our apologies.
- Speakers receive a full-access pass to the conference. All other expenses (including travel and hotel) are the responsibility of the speaker. Please do not apply if you think you will be unable to attend for financial reasons. It’s not fair to other applicants.
Fill out the form below or click here. Leave any questions in the comments!