FitBloggin’ is very excited to welcome the National Peanut Board to this year’s list of fabulous sponsors!
Power Up with Peanut Butter!
- Mornings can be hectic, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor or nutrition. Peanut butter is not only nutritious but it’s very versatile — spread it on a bagel, stir it in a smoothie or top your waffles for a quick and easy serving of protein.
- Making time for breakfast and choosing to incorporate ingredients like peanut butter, which is high in fiber, protein and good fats, can play a role in maintaining your diet.
- A serving of smooth-style peanut butter is a natural, plant-based source of 8 grams of protein.
- 90 percent of American pantries contain one or more jars of peanut butter, making it an easy go-to ingredient to help families get going with breakfast.
NPB has several Peanut Butter for Breakfast Recipe Ideas on www.PBforBreakfast.com and encourage you to try and share!
- Peanut Butter Apple Spice Oatmeal
- Power Packed Peanut Butter Cherry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Fruit Napoleon
- Peanut Powered Breakfast Cookies
- Funky Monkey Muffins
- Peanut Butter & Chia Seed Power Bar
Tweet us @PeanutFarmers and let us know how you enjoy peanut butter for breakfast!