Are you waiting to become a runner until you are thinner or fitter? Wait no longer, because you can become a runner today, regardless of your shape, size or fitness level! Join Jill Angie as she gives you the details on how to get started with your running practice:
- The basics on form, breathing and stretching, to get the most out of each run.
- Where to find (cute!) running clothes that fit.
- How to fit a running practice into a busy life.
- Strategies to deal with negative thoughts.
- Keeping track of your progress.
- An easy four-week beginner’s plan to get you started.
Jill Angie, a self-professed curvy runner, will lead Running With Curves: Learn to Run in the Body You Have Right Now. Lace up your shoes and join the discussion! Have questions or a topic you would like to cover? Email Jill directly at Jill@FabFitTraining.com or leave a comment below.
[…] supports Girls on the Run. The ‘PERSISTENT’ bangle is from Bama+Ry, custom-made for the FitBloggin conference I spoke at last year. The two on the bottom with the brightly colored wraps are from […]