Do you have a blog, wellness hobby and/or business? Do you enjoy using technology? Are you looking for innovative ways to expand your brand?
If you answered yes to these questions, this session is for you!
Going Mobile to Build your Brand, Grow your Community, and Generate Revenue is led by Chris Outlay, PhD, group fitness professional and owner of the FITScholar.com blog, and Alana Platt, PhD, co-founder of the MyWellnessManager health app.
Let Chris and Alana introduce you to the exciting world of app development for blogs and fitness enthusiasts. Learn why bloggers decide to develop apps, how apps can help grow your community and increase revenue, and where to get started developing an app.
Topics in this session will include:
- How creating your own mobile apps could be beneficial for growing and/or monetizing your business.
- Examples of mobile apps and the bloggers that use them.
- How to determine whether you should go, or are ready to go mobile.
- Specific steps in the process, and resources to help you generate your own apps or to learn more.
- Our personal experiences.
Are you interested, but just not sure how to go mobile? We can help you come up with ideas! Let us know in the comments or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into possible options that might work for you. We’ll even include a few examples in our session to help inspire other attendees!
See you in June!
[…] be so much fun! I am not speaking this year but will be live blogging a session on App creation. (Going Mobile to Build Your Brand, Grow Your Community & Generate Revenue, led by Christina Outlay and Alana Platt). I am extra excited because I know almost nothing about […]