Every year we look to the blogging community help define the content offered at FitBloggin’. If you are interested in applying to speak but don’t know what topic is best suited for our community, here’s a list of requests from last year’s attendees:
- How to work with brands and land sponsorships
- Blogging tech for newbies
- Media kits
- Book publishing
- Video production
- HTML basics
- Self-hosted WordPress: Must have plug-ins, backing up, etc.
- Legal ramifications of blogging (FTC guidelines)
- How to run your blog when it’s a business (expense tracking, planning for taxes, new health insurance requirements)
- How to publicize yourself, your blog, your brand. Preferably presented by a publicist or PR person
- The new rules of SEO
- Increase site speed
- Graphic Design for Bloggers (Social Media headers, web fonts, etc.)
Topics are, of course, not limited to these few ideas. If you have an area of expertise you think will benefit the attendees, please, by all means, pitch it!
Click here to apply today! Applications are being accepted until November 15.