Every year at FitBloggin’ we jam-pack the schedule with presentations, discussions and workouts. Our goal is to give you a variety of options to learn, experience and participate in.
But spending two days locked in breakout rooms is not how we want you to remember your FitBloggin’ experience! So this year we’re trying something new. A chunk of time has been set aside for you to do, well, anything you want!
On Saturday, right after Reebok’s CrossFit class, we have an open 2 1/2 hours on the schedule. This time if for you get up, get out and network without any pressure to rush to the next session.
Use this time to:
- Connect with sponsors in the expo. Note: The expo closes Saturday at 2 p.m. so this may be your last chance!
- Recharge with Amana in Studio. They will have light refreshments and lots of interesting appliances to learn about.
- Grab lunch with new and old blogging friends. Note: Lunch is not provided but there are restaurants on site.
- Join Bonnie, a Portland local on a walking tour of Portland. She’ll be meeting folks in the Amana Recharge Suite in Studio and can handle about 20 bloggers.
- Join Alan and Susan for the Great FitBloggin’ Food Truck Walk. Meet at 11:15 a.m. in the back of the expo near the bathrooms.
- Join Amanda from GrowSoulBeautiful for a photo walk! Amanda can handle about 20 photographers. Meet at 11:15 a.m. in the front of the expo near the boardrooms.
- Join Deb for a knitting store excursion. She’ll be grabbing lunch from the food trucks on the way. Meet in the coat room at 11:15 a.m.
- Take a shower and nap in your hotel room! 🙂
Just be prepared to get back to learning at 1:30. There are some can’t-miss sessions that afternoon! Click here to see the entire FitBloggin’ schedule.