Everyone who has struggled with trying to lose weight knows that it’s a frustrating, bumpy process. For those who have over 100 pounds to lose, it can seem like a never-ending cycle that others can’t relate to. In this session moderated by Emily Sandford of Skinny Emmie, we’ll have an open discussion about what it is like to start, try, and succeed at losing over 100 pounds. We are all in this quest for health together. This inclusive, open discussion is unlike any other you will find elsewhere. It will be a powerful bonding experience, and you will realize that you are not alone in this.
- The “aha moment,” or lack of one – and the decision to make a change.
- Beyond the food and exercise: what other things in life did you realize needed modification?
- Finding and keeping motivation
- Does “the how” matter?
- Handling the bumps of slip-ups and weight re-gain
- Pushing towards home: what happens when you reach your goal?