Thank you to everyone who applied to speak and to everyone who voted. Today we announce half of the speakers for the Ignite Fitness keynote event at Fitbloggin. These first speakers have been selected by you, the Fitbloggin community, with a weighted vote that closed last night.
- The Little Dinosaur That Could – Danielle Hastings (@thetrexrunner)
- How to become a Fit Twit in 6 months! – Mindy Artze (@mindyartze)
- Drowning in Fitness Tech – Terry Cabeen (@tcabeen)
- How I Became a “Certified” Fitness Blogger – Kimberly (@manifesturself )
- What I Gained from Weight Loss – Annabel Adams (@FeedMeImCranky1)
- 581 Days Later – Sue O’Lear (@MrsFatass)
- How Do You Get Fit When You’re Stressed All The Time? – Suzan Bond (@suzanbond)
These speakers can expect an email in the near future with the next steps to secure Fitbloggin’ attendance. We are only 78 days away from Portland!
To coordinate the best possible event that we can put together the additional speakers will be announced next week based on organizer input. Go ahead and leave a comment if there is some compelling argument that you want to add to help us make the best decisions for our celebration.
[…] an email in the near future with the next steps to secure Fitbloggin’ attendance along with the previously announced seven speakers. We are only 69 days away from Portland and excited to see everyone! […]