Why do we blog? We blog for fun. We blog to help others. We blog for personal accountability. We blog for money. We blog to be fit. Ultimately, we blog to be found.
So, we want to be found. How can I do that? What can I do to make my site available to the widest audience and be found?
We do this with Accessibility and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). During the presentation, we will demonstrate some actionable items to implement on your websites to be both more accessible and visible to search engines.
During the "Blogs, Accessibility, and SEO: Dispelling the Myths" presentation, the following will be covered:
- What does it mean to be accessible?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Doesn’t my blogging software do that for me?
- Dispelling the myths of SEO and accessibility:
- Wait, Wait…This is no ordinary lamp.
- For only three installments of only $19.99.
- Do I need 76 trombones.
- Yeah, you need a test.
- What practical actions can we take to improve my accessibility and search engine visibility?
Blogs, Accessibility, and SEO presented by Scott Stawarz. Let us know if you have any questions!
Image thanks to Okko Pyykkö