Social media platforms are not created equal — each one plays a unique role in publishing and aggregating content and engaging with consumers. It’s important to understand the role each social media channel plays in building your brand’s online personality. With the introduction of new channels or new uses for existing channels, it’s important to stay ahead and of the curve and understand how to best use them to increase your social media success. In this conference session Jamie Walker and Alyse Mason Brill, founders of FitApproach and SweatGuru, will talk about how to run a Twitter Party and host a Google+ Hangout.
- The changing landscape of social media and how to keep up!
- The whats, whys and hows of running a Twitter Party and / or G+ Hangout
- How to decide if a Twitter Party / G+ Hangout is right for your brand
- How to work with brands to host Twitter parties and G+ Hangouts
- Leveraging Twitter parties and G+ Hangouts to boost your other social media channels