As bloggers we write about our lives, weight loss, families, fitness and everything in between!
Some share EVERYTHING, others not so much. Where do you fall in?
In real life, we keep weigh-ins, diet slip-ups, family drama and your cat’s bowel movements to our close inner circle, but blogging has blurred the lines of what is acceptable to share. Let’s chat about reality blogging and how social media makes you feel.
- Where do you draw the line of what to share?
- Would you rather die than post your weight on your blog? Do you care if others do?
- Does oversharing make you anxious?
- Do you take time off from blogging?
- Have you considered skipping out of a blogger event because it’s nerve wracking?
This informal discussion is led by Monica, from Run Eat Repeat and Cynthia, from It All Changes. Don’t be afraid to tell us your deepest darkest inner secrets on twitter @RunEatRepeat and @ItAllChanges or in the comments.