The “Design 101″ session in the Newbie track will be presented by web designer Jennette Fulda from Make My Blog Pretty. Jennette would like to know what FitBloggin’ attendees would most like to learn during her session. Possible points of interest might include:
- Review general design concepts such as color, contrast, alignment, shape and more.
- Information on how best to use fonts in your design.
- Specific directions on how to make changes to your template in Blogger or WordPress.
- How to use interface design to highlight the parts of your blog you want to bring attention to.
- Examples of good and bad design
Or, suggest another design-related topic you’d like to learn more about. Let us know in the comments section below and Jennette will tailor her presentation to suit your interests.